Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome!

So, I'm turning 30 (or "29 again" as I like to think of it) in less than a month, so I figured why not start a blog...isn't that what all 30 year old's do???  I got the idea from a friend of mine who lives in Massachusetts and blogs about her daily life with her family.  I love reading her blog and each time I read it I get inspired to write one of my own for the simple reason that I forget most events that happen in my daily life and most are things that I would like to remember!  Since Charlotte is getting older and new things are happening each day, I thought it would be fun to start to document them so that someday she can read this and learn about all the crazy things she does!  This is also a way for family near and far to keep updated with our daily adventures. 

Here are a few things to remember: 1) Don't expect my grammar to be perfect 2) also ignore any misspellings 3) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment